Register for GBF 2015
GBF 2015 is a by invitation only event and entry is assured only if you are a member of the Forum already. Do sign up for your chosen SIG (s) so that you become a member of the GBF forum and not just for the launch event in Goa between October 16 and 18, 2015. This would ensure that you remain a yearlong member of the forum community.
|Tiers||Registration Fee ( with accommodation )||Registration Fee ( without accommodation )|
|IIT Bombay Community||I ( 5 Star
|Rs 18,000/- $281 +14% Service Tax||NA|
|II ( 3/4 Star Accommodation )||Rs 10,000/- $ 156 + 14% Service Tax||NA|
|III ( Students only )||Registration fees are Rs 2,500 (Excluding accommodation, kindly arrange your own accommodation)||NA|
|IV ( Goa Residents Only )||NA||Rs 5,000/- + 14% Service Tax|
|External Community||I ( 5 Star
|Rs 38,000/- $593+14% Service Tax||Rs 20,000/- $312+14% Service Tax|
|II ( 3/4 Star Accommodation )||Rs 30,000/- $469+14% Service Tax||Rs 20,000/- $312+14% Service Tax|
|III ( Goa Residents only )||NA||Rs 20,000/- $312+14% Service Tax|
- For IITB community members your registration fee clubs together your accommodation costs and entitles you to three nights of hotel stay on a twin-sharing basis (Check in- 16th October to Check out- 19th October), 2 lunches (17th October, 18th October) and 3 dinners (16,th October, 17th October, 18th October) and drinks at the designated venues. Tier 1 registrants will be allotted 5 star accommodations and Tier 2 will be put up at 3 and 4 star accommodation. The hotel arrangements (link to accommodation page) are made on a bed and breakfast basis only.
- For external participants you have an option to register for the event alone or opt for a registration with accommodation and avail of our discounted hotel rates.
- You will also be provided with to and fro transportation at these pick-up points.
- Dabolim International Airport
- Panaji Bus Terminal
- Karmali Railway Station
- Madgaon Railway Station
- Any additional services and facilities at the hotel (such as room service, meals at restaurant, spa etc.) are not included in the registration fee and will have to be paid directly by you to the hotel.
- In case you wish to arrive earlier or depart later than these dates, you can make your bookings directly with hotel. You can pay the hotel separately for all additional nights. Rent for any additional nights will not be borne by GBF. You can, however, still avail of the GBF negotiated rates.
To cancel your registration for the event, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations made before August 15 – refund of 50% of registration fee
Cancellations made before September 10 – refund of 25% of registration fee
After September 10 – No refund