GBF 2015 Exhibitions
Why Exhibit at GBF?
A year’s worth of visibility efforts, to a high net worth audience; can materialize in over 2 days. Need we say more.
- Worldwide experts and international heads of states from SIG specific domains
- Leading IITB alumni, technocrats and entrepreneurs
- IIT Bombay faculty, researchers/scientists and students.
- Central cabinet ministers and state chief ministers and relevant bureaucrats
- CEOs, CXOs and top industrialists,
- VCs and policymakers
|Saturday (17 October, 2015)||Exhibition running parallel to SIG sessions||1000 – 1800 hrs|
|Sunday (18 October, 2015)||Exhibitions running parallel to investor-industry panels/ concluding SIG sessions||0730 – 1300 hrs|
Last date for submission: September 14th,2015
Date for Announcement of final shortlisted Innovators: September 20th, 2015
Apply for Showcase of your Technology/Innovation/Product
Please note: As there is limited exhibition space, all entries will be screened.
If you are shortlisted for showcase at GBF 2015, you will be sent a form to fill in exhibition requirements by email.
GBF will assign space in the exhibition area
and our event management team will send you detailed guidelines by September 15, 2015.
For any queries, contact: email@example.com